Please DO NOT listen to your friends, family or pretty much anybody else except for your artist for instructions on how to care for your new tattoo. Every artist has his or her set of recommended aftercare instructions; these are mine:
- After 2-4 hours remove the wrap/bandage.
- After removing the bandage, wash your tattoo with warm water and liquid anti-bacterial soap firmly (make sure all blood and ink has been removed). Let air dry and apply thin layer of aquaphor 3-5 times daily. Do this for 48-72 hours.
- After tattoo begins to peel you may begin to use Lubiderm’s non-scented lotion. Rub lotion completely into skin.
- No swimming, hot tubs, sun or soaking in a bath tub for 2 weeks. DO NOT pick at your tattoo, and be sure to apply SPF 50 to tattoo after healed when in the sun or tanning bed.
- Please, do not listen to friends, family ,co-workers, etc. on how to care for your new tattoo, they are not artists and can fuck your new tattoo up. If you have any soreness, redness, or concerns please contact me, all my info is listed below.
SEVEN SAGAS TATTOO